- 6D lacs : Starting and finishing in Plagne Bellecôte, this 27km trail race has 1600 m of elevation gain and is less demanding than the 6000D.
- The 6 Découverte is a race open to all (beginner to expert). The course takes you through La Plagne's altitude villages on walking paths.
The race starts and finishes in Plagne Centre, covering 11km and 600 m of elevation gain. It starts on a path up to Plagne Villages, Bellecôte, the Dou du Praz plateau then goes down to Plagne Centre. You then go to the Lac Vert and up to Aime la Plagne. before coming back down to finish Plagne Centre.
- The 6D Verticale is a hill climb for all levels of runner (beginner, intermediate or experienced) so that everyone can participate in the great 6000D weekend.
The 5 km climb with 1000 m vertical rise leaving from La Roche (Village of Olympic Bobsleigh track ) will take you up to the top of the Grande Rochette above Plagne Centre.
- D Bob : Based on the concept of an "infernal climb", the competitors run up the legendary Olympic Bobsleigh track on an average gradient of 8,2% with of 14%!
The current record for running up it is 6'12".
- 6D Kid's : The 6D Kid's is a animation organised so that children can take part in the 6000D weekend.
They run around the 500m OR 1000m circuit in Plagne Centre once or several times according to their age group.
- 6D aventure : Front the "Giants" race, come and see the Kids' version - the 6D Aventure. A animation for children and teenagers (age 6 - 16) to run as a family or with an accompanying adult.
The principle is simple: go and explore the town of Aime la Plagne solving hidden clues along the way.
This treasure hunt style initiation race, open to all, offers the opportunity to find out about the heritage of the town of Aime la Plagne.
- 6D Marathon
- 6D En Relais